Hi Everyone! Valentines Day is coming up, so I posted a video tutorial on a cute makeup look! My favourtie colour is pink so I used pink eyeshadow! YAY! I hope everyone has an uber fantastic V Day, and that your significant other does something super romantic. By romantic I don’t mean they have to spend loads of money, the smallest most thoughtful gestures usually don’t cost much. For those of you who currently don’t have a significant other, don’t be sad on this day! Go out have fun, who knows maybe you’ll find Mr./Ms Right!
Like I promised here is the list of products I used in this video as well as some alternatives.
- a light pink loose shimmer shadow (cheap one off ebay) You can use any colour you have that is similar
- Brighter pink loose shadow (again cheap one off ebay) One of my favourties is the Makeup Forever Star Powder in a hot hot pink (there is no name on the jar which is kinda weird)
- Almay I-colour for hazel eyes (I used the dark greyish colour
- Quo Cool gel shadow in Snow Drift (I use this as a base but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Avon Big Color Eye Shadow stick, I have them in a bunch of colours and depending on what colour combo im going to wear I chose the closet matching stick. This is the only stick I find that makes my eyeshadow literally last all day when I use it as a base)
- Marcelle Liquid Pen Liner in Black
- Marcelle Liner in Fairytale Pink
- Anabelle Smoothliner in Black
- Mascara- Rimmel Volume Eccelerator in 003 Extreme Black
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in 011 Stormy Pink
- Avon Glazewear in Iced Pink (Or you can use Revlon Color Burst Lip gloss in 002 Crystal Lilac
- Lip Liner- Avon Rose Bud
Hope you have a great Valentines Day!